Monday, April 30, 2012

Mail Call

When I came home today I was greeted by two packages.  There is no other way to turn a bad day into a good one than getting stuff in the mail and another thing crossed of the mile long wedding to do list.

 
The first package was from Shutterfly. I had a coupon for a free 12 by 12 photobook; I just had to pay shipping--SCORE.


I decided to make a book that can be used as a guestbook.


I used our engagement photos and was sure to leave lots of blank space for well wishes to be written.



Now I just need to find some pens that won't smear or bleed through.



My other package was from VistaPrint.  I got 100 free postards to use as our Save The Dates, all I had to pay was shipping -- SCORE again.

The Front of the Postcard
 (blurry--difficult to take a picture without getting a major glare.)


And the Back of the Postcard

No comments:

Post a Comment