Monday, October 6, 2014

Revealing the Gender to Our Family

Since we found out the gender on Thursday, we didn't have to wait long to announce it to our families.  Friday evening we told both of our families.  First we stopped at my parents' house and announced our new to my parents.  We shared our news with blue frosting filled cupcakes.  My mom was very surprised as she thought it was a girl.  Eric and Haley missed out as they weren't around.



We headed to the Richling's next.  My sister-in-law, Jaime captured this photo of everybody's reaction.  (Please ignore my lovely husbands attire.  He was digging out "treasures" out of his closet at his parents house and insisted on sporting that gem of a hat.)


After sharing our exciting news with our family, I posted this photo on Facebook :)


No comments:

Post a Comment