Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Six Months Old

Our little mister is now 6 months old.  He had his well-check on Monday and weighed in at 16 pounds, 15 ounces.  He is making his way up the charts as he is now in the 37th percentile.  He's still a shorty (like his dad) at 26 inches which is the 22nd percentile.  His 44 cm head circumference is in the 70th percentile.  He needs a big noggin to hold all those brains he gets from his momma.


He in finally in 3-6 month clothing.  I was a little sad to pack away his 0-3 month stuff; he is growing up way too fast.




Strangers in public are always commenting on what a cute little girl we have.  I never saw anything girly about my little man so I decided to test out a new hair style.  I think he does make a pretty cute little girl, but daddy wasn't impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment