Sunday, December 4, 2016

Weekend Routines

On weekends, we usually have a few things that we try to do each and every weekend.  

#1 is spend at least one day in our jammies.  This isn't always possible, but I definitely try my best to make it happen.

#2 is make breakfast.  This is usually a job for my assistant, Oliver, and I.  When I'm cooking he always wants to see and once he sees he then wants to help.  Most of the time, he is a good helper and follows directions well.  B&G was on the menu for day.


Riley's involvement was making some Tang...delicious, but not so nutritious.

It's been a while since we have had biscuits and gravy, but it was ranked with big smiles from Ollie and an 11.2 by Riley.  (Riley ranks my cooking on a 1-10 scale to give me a better idea of how he likes something, especially new recipes.  The rating system is better than the typical, "It's alright" that I used to get.)  
I've never scored above a 10 so this was a big win! ;)






#3 on our list of weekend things is laundry, the dreaded laundry.
Oliver does like to help so at least you've got a cute assistant.  Now if only he could fold...


No comments:

Post a Comment