Monday, September 11, 2017

One Month Old

Somehow this little sweet pea is a month old already!

She is sweet and cuddly...needless to say, we are all smitten with her.


She is starting to be awake more for several hours at a time.  She is in newborn clothes, but I'm not sure about her weight.  (She and Ollie have well check appointments next week.)  She smiles, but its mostly in her sleep and I'm never able to snap a picture quick enough.  

Today she actually rolled over, but I'm pretty sure it was a fluke.  She was laying in her crib while I was putting laundry away.  When I laid her down she was on her side (she was sleeping and somewhat curled up in a ball).  Anyway, when I left to help Ollie in the bathroom she was on her side and when I came back she was on her tummy.  Probably a fluke, but she did it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment