Sunday, March 11, 2018

Seven Months Old

Our little Paisley is seven months old today!


She has had a couple of rough weeks!  She has one bottom tooth that is making its way in and it sure is causing her some trouble!  (With Oliver, his teeth came in so easily and they didn't seem to bother him much at all, but unfortunately the same is not true for Pais.)  She's been fussy and irritable and that little tooth of hers kept going in and out for what seemed like forever.  The poor little girl has also had the worst diaper rash and is pooping all the time which makes it worse.

One day last week she pooped 14 times during the day.  By evening time, her little tushie was so red that it even bleed a bit.  I gave her a nice long bath in baking soda and let her be nakie for a while which seemed to help.

Her first bottom tooth is through now and she seems to be much happier.  I'm already dreading her second tooth making its appearance!

Paisley is getting pretty good at sitting up on her own.  We still keep pillows behind her in case she topples over.  Her favorite place to sit is on the couch with us.  Surround the little girl with toys and she'll be content for quite some time.

I just yesterday swapped Paisley's clothes out to the next size.  She's been in 0-3 / 3 month clothing forever now.  I pulled out the 3-6 month tote and oh what a project that was.  I had several kind friends pass down their little girl clothing to me which I greatly appreciate.  When I was given the clothing, I did separate it by sizes and put it in totes, but I didn't wash anything or match up outfits.  That was my task on Friday and Saturday and boy did it take some time.  If you didn't know there are about 532 different shades of pink and I had the hardest time finding things that matched.  Baby clothing are often sold in set outfits which is great, but not so much when you can't get them matched.  She's got enough to last through the last part of winter and into the spring, but I'll have to do some shopping for summer outfits.



Pais has been trying lots of new foods.  She's been eating lots of different fruits and veggies.  Other than when her teeth are bothering her, she is a pretty good little eater.  She's eating pureed foods at both lunch and supper now.

No comments:

Post a Comment