Sunday, February 3, 2019

Oliver's 4th Birthday

We've got a popcorn loving boy so it made perfect sense to have a popcorn birthday party.

Aunt Haley got a Cricut for Christmas (a gift I fully encouraged as I selfishly thought of all the things  she could make me) and made these cute shirts for the kiddos.



As I tend to sometimes do, I went a little overboard with the amount of food.  We had a popcorn bar with six different flavors including birthday cake neapolitan,  kool-aid, puppy chow, caramel, and movie theater.


All these different kinds were fun to taste, but I'll admit it was a bit time consuming, especially the Kool-aid popcorn with each color being a different batch.




To go along with the popcorn theme I did a concession stand menu for lunch complete with hotdogs, nachos, soft pretzels, the works...


Oh, how I love that little face!


















Oliver loves "exercising" on my treadmill when were are down in the basement.  Around Christmas I found this Mighty Runner thing on a crazy good deal on Amazon.  It turned out to be a big hit!



No comments:

Post a Comment