Monday, March 30, 2020

Social Distancing - Week 2

We finished week 2 of social distancing!  This week I was busy with lots of school stuff.  Last Friday the kids and I went to school to pack up all the personal belongings of my preschool students.  This week I meet with admin and lower elementary staff to get our plan together for distance learning.  As a preschool teacher, I decided that paper materials would be better than using technology, so I had to have everything ready for pick up/drop off by Thursday.  I was on my computer planning and prepping at lot this week which meant the kids stayed busy doing activities like play-doh and coloring.







Daddy started working from home this week and Paisley has been taking advantage of daddy snuggles at any opportunity she has.  He, of course, can't say no.
























No comments:

Post a Comment