Monday, June 15, 2020

Monthly Family Dinner

A new thing was started this month with the Wellman family.  As things get busier and busier with out own little family, we haven't been able to spend as much time with extended family.  I have so many memories with all my cousins at my grandparents' house in Meriden.  Lately though it seems like I only get to see everyone on that side of the family a couple times a year and its usually a super chaotic time like Christmas.  My Aunt Rhonda suggested that we start having monthly get togethers and I really loved the idea.  So the second Sunday of each month we are going to get together at somebody's house.  My dad's brother, Roy and his wife, Heather hosted the first one.  

Riley and his dad were busy laying our new flooring that weekend so it worked out well for me to take the kids and get out of the mess.  It was a hot day so all the water fun was perfect for the kids!












No comments:

Post a Comment