Wednesday, March 31, 2021

March Snapshots

March was a great month for me with lots of girl time and family time.

My mom friend group and I went for a spa day at Rock Haven and it was heavenly.  I want to go back already. 





My teacher tribe and I got together downtown in Aggieville to enjoy some rooftop drinks and food.  The weather was perfect and it was so nice to get together with all these ladies.  With teaching in the same building, you would think we would see either other all the time, but with Covid, we rarely saw each other this year.


We celebrated Michele's birthday.





Oliver and Paisley have enjoyed playing with Riley's childhood toys that he refuses to throw away.


Our big girl, Eden transitioned out of her infant seat and into her convertible car seat.  She was thrilled to be sitting up more and able to see better.  I was thrilled to stop lugging her heavy infant seat around.


Ryker's birthday party at Paragon was a bit hit.






Eden's downward dog game is strong.




We finished off the month celebrating Axel's 2nd birthday and I was terrible at taking photos, so this is the only one I have.


Eden loves her applesauce pouches and graham crackers.






No comments:

Post a Comment