Sunday, April 11, 2021

Riley's Surprise 30th Birthday Party

After Eden's party on Saturday, I told Riley that we were going out on a date and we needed to drop the kids off and Shelby and Jaime's first.  I even went as far as telling Oliver that mommy and daddy are going ax throwing and he should go tell daddy about it.  Riley totally bought it, thinking we were going ax throwing, but didn't say anything about it because he thought Oliver wasn't suppose to tell me.

As we pulled up to Shelby and Jaime's there were tons of cars and everyone was standing outside.  He looked at me and said, "What is this?  A party?"  To say he was surprised is an understatement.  Riley had absolutely no idea.

I wish I would have gotten a picture of everyone standing outside when we arrived, but I was distracted with the kids and everything else going on.

I was actually pretty terrible about taking photos in general, but here are a few that I took. 


Father & Daughter - Birthday Buddies






Best Friend Birthday Buddies


The night ended a little rough for our birthday boy.





It's a bit harder to recover with you are 30.






No comments:

Post a Comment