Saturday, March 28, 2015

Loving Lacey


Oliver is loving Lacey and adjusting very well to being away from mommy (probably adjusting way better than mommy is).

Lacey and I worked together at a childcare center in Emporia when I was in college. She and I were good friends, but we lost touch after I graduated and left Emporia. Thanks to Facebook, I learned that she was a stay-at-home-mom in the Manhattan area and was looking for a couple kiddos to watch. We had already had childcare figured out elsewhere, but it fell through which turned out to be a blessing in disguise and Lacey entered the picture. 

I'm not thrilled about being away from Ollie all day, but it's a lot easier when he is with somebody that I know and trust.  Lacey also helped to make the first week tolerable by sending multiple pictures everyday!

Here are the pictures from the week:





Snug as a bug!




Lacey's daughter Allie is a big helper.




When Lacey sent me this photo the caption read:
Tummy time fail!

Score:
Tummy time = 0
Milk coma = 1



Oliver & Lacey's son A.J.




No comments:

Post a Comment