Thursday, October 22, 2015

A Busy Weekend

Not only did we have Hudson's birthday party this past weekend, but we also had many other things too.  The Richling crew was all in Horton for the weekend for the Horton Car Show and Shelby's birthday.  I must have been too engrossed with all of the cars to get any photos, oops!  

We also participated in the Everest Fun Run and Pancake Feed to benefit Colleen Berger's fight against breast cancer.  My mom and Haley ran together and my plan was to walk with Krista, Jaime, Heidi, Marcia, Oliver, and Carter.  Riley and I decided that it was too cold for Ollie, so he just hung out with the pancake eaters.  Things didn't quite go as planned as Krista and I felt weird walking, so we ended up running some of it after all.  My legs regretted it afterwards as I don't remember the last time that I did any running.

Saturday night was my first night away from Oliver.  I met up with my high school friends in Hiawatha for a girls night.  It was an awesome night and we all had a great time.






On Sunday we hung out at Riley's parents house.  
Aunt Jaime and Uncle Shelby bought the kiddos Halloween gifts and Ollie loved his :)
We sure do have some cute nephews :)

No comments:

Post a Comment