Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Ollie's First Halloween

Ollie spent his first Halloween in Horton with his grandparents since Riley and I were in Branson.  Neither of us are really into Halloween so we weren't heartbroken to miss out.  Plus, Ollie was too little to do much trick-or-treating anyway.  I actually think that Riley planned our vacation during Halloween so he wouldn't have to deal with trick-or-treaters coming to our door.  Our first year in Westmoreland, they came by the trailer load and Riley ran out of candy.  I was out of town for some reason and I'm pretty sure that Riley was scarred for life over the whole situation.

Earlier this week, we got Ollie back in his costume and took some pictures of him as a scarecrow.  I'm pretty positive that he is the cutest scarecrow that I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment