Monday, May 16, 2016

ESU Graduation

On Saturday, I graduated with my Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education.  I started working on it two summers ago in 2014.  I've been taking two online courses each semester and am finally done, well almost.

I have to complete my home-based practicum this summer and do all the homework along with it, but once that is done,  I will be done.  I'm very excited to be finished as it takes up a lot of my free time on the weekend.  Riley often has to play single dad while I have homework binge sessions, so I think he is just as excited as I am.

Graduation was packed and several people didn't even have seats.  Oliver thought this worked out pretty well as there were many people to take him out to the lobby to run around.  I think we set a record with how fast graduation went, I believe it was right around an hour which was really nice.





I didn't do a very good job at getting photos with everyone that came to my graduation.  I didn't even get a photo with my mommy and daddy.  I really appreciated everyone that could be there and wish I had some photos to document it.

The real celebration will begin when I finish this last course and can officially earn my degree.  I see margaritas in my future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment