Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

This Mother's Day weekend we went to Horton.  The guys went to the Lawrence swap meet so Jaime, Marcia, Oliver, and I went to KC to do some shopping.  We started off at Ikea.  Jaime, Marcia, and Oliver had never been.  We had a great time and Ollie was very well behaved especially since we were there for three hours.  

Oliver loved this huge plush dog.  He kept snuggling up to it.
He really doesn't have any soft stuffed animals as his stuffed animal collection mainly consists of sock monkeys (thanks to Aunt Jaime) :)

We should have bought it for him!  He loved it.

After Ikea, we headed to the Legends for lunch followed by some shopping.  The guys met with us after lunch, took Ollie to Cabela's, and then headed home.  It was a great day with lots of good shopping.

We headed to my parents' for church on Sunday followed by Mother's Day lunch.


Haley got mom yellow pants so she could be just like Frankie on The Middle :)

I got photos with my mommy, but I didn't get a photo with my little fellow that made me a mommy.  Mommy fail. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment