Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Little Mooch

Ollie has become quite the little mooch lately.  Often times, he will eat his supper while I am still cooking, which means he is out of his highchair when Riley and I finally get sat down to eat ours.  Even though he just ate, he mooches off of us.  I guess, I can't complain too much because he is a great little eater.

He also does lots of mooching during our car ride home in the afternoons.  I'm teaching preschool summer camp and we eat lunch at 11:00 am.  By the time 3:00 hits I'm starving to death so I usually pack snacks to eat on the way home.  Ollie eats a snack at daycare right before I pick him up but, every time he hears the slightest noise of a package wrapper his little hand flies out patiently waiting for me to share.  He usually lets out a little yell as if to say, "Hey lady, where is mine?"  I, of course, can't resist that little mooch and happily share my snacks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment