Thursday, June 2, 2016

Professional Pancake Maker

Part of the reason for our Ikea trip a while back was to get a stool for Oliver.  I had seen an idea on Pinterest for making a kitchen helper using a stool from Ikea.  I loved the look, size, and price of the project and knew that I had a handy husband that could build it.

Oliver loves his new kitchen helper stool and I think I might love it even more.  Prior to having this stool, cooking supper was a very difficult task as I always had a little one at my feet wanting me to pick him up so he could see what was going on.  Now, he climbs on up and plays with stuff on the counter while I cook.  Keeps the baby entertained and keeps mommy sane -- that's a win in my book.

Anyway, we got to sleep in a little bit yesterday before heading to work, school, and daycare.  We had a rare moment of making breakfast together on the weekday.  Riley is typically the pancake extraordinaire, but I think Ollie may be giving him some competition with his pancake making skills :)


He definitely wins the award for cheesiest smile!  (His new thing is that he will give a huge cheesy grin when somebody says "Smile."  We, of course, take full advantage of this new trick.)

Stir, stir, stir. (And look at the fine piece of craftsmanship, thanks daddy.)



Mmmm, Ollie approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment