Monday, August 29, 2016

Another Preschool Year

Things are underway at the preschool for me to begin my third year teaching preschool and my seventh year teaching overall.

I spent the summer finishing up my practicum for my Master's degree and teaching summer camp.  It is hard to believe, but I just finished up my fifth year teaching during summer camp.

Once I completed my last Master's class, I focused on getting some projects done at preschool during naptime.  My favorite were these rainbow dyed chickpeas.

They turned out so cool and I'm excited to the kiddos play with them.


My new group of preschoolers will start tomorrow, so Ollie and I have spent some time in the classroom getting things ready.  

He was sure to test out toys and be sure that they passed his careful inspection.

No comments:

Post a Comment