Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Friendsgiving (and a Grandparents weekend for Oliver)

A group of my high school friends and I got together for a "Friendsgiving" and what a wonderful idea it was!  We all met at Jessica's house to eat, drink, and be merry.  We had a great time and it was great to catch up.

I made a weekend out of my friendsgiving since I didn't have school on Friday due to Veterans Day.  I did some major Christmas shopping on Friday and stayed the night with Kerby.  We did some more shopping on Saturday, which of course meant, Ikea!



While I was away, Riley was also away pheasant hunting.  This meant that Ollie got to spend the weekend in Horton.  From the looks of the photos that I received, I think he had a great time!  (And from the way he has been acting the last few days, I think he got a bit spoiled!)

They went to the Veterans Day Parade...

...and the Veterans Day dinner.
He helped do chores and now says "Cow."  (These are the ones that Hudson so sweetly named Oliver and Hudson.)

My mom did some puppy sitting, so Oliver was sure to check out the "pup".




Ollie likes to sit at the table like a big kid.  (Often, at home he wants out of his booster seat so he can go sit in a regular chair.  When did this little baby grow up?!)



On my way back home, I met my parents in Topeka to pick Ollie up.  We enjoyed Cici's before heading back our separate ways.  Boy, was I glad to see this little face.


No comments:

Post a Comment