Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Weekend in Horton

We were in Horton again this past weekend with lots going on.

I didn't have school on Friday, so Ollie and I headed for Horton that morning. 

Ollie and I enjoyed a picnic lunch with Grandma Marcia when we got to town.  (We must have been having too much fun, because I forgot to take photos.)

We then surprised Nana at school with a short visit. 
Nana had the brilliant idea to give Ollie dry erase markers...
...so naturally he ended up with more on his face than on the board.

Next we headed for Hiawatha.  I got my haircut with Amy and then we went to the trunk or treating that the businesses had downtown.  It was fun and Ollie did really well with it.  (I forgot to take photos again...oops! Are you sensing a theme this weekend?)

Once Riley got off work, he headed to Horton and we spent the rest of the weekend with his family.  We were all together and able to celebrate Shelby's birthday.
He had lots of help from nephews with the blowing out of his birthday candle.

The boys helped Grandma make pancakes.  What good little helpers.
Cousin snuggle time.
Neither of them are looking...but it is still cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment