Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Christmas Eve

 Christmas Eve always begins with my dad's side of the family.  We get together at this beauty's place:

We decided not to do any gifts there this year.  Just get together and hang out, which was more than fine by me.


There was lots of good, yummy food, but of course, Oliver just wanted to eat junk.  His favorite was a green Rice Krispie wreath which made him look like he had eaten the Grinch.
  
  
Jello shots were also present, which is not out of the ordinary for this family.  My mother's jello shot taking skills are less than to be desired.


Oliver, however, took the jello shot opportunity to practice his fine motor skills with stacking.

Image may contain: 11 people, people smiling, people standing 
 Image may contain: 17 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor
Image may contain: 11 people, people sitting 

 
After Christmas in Meriden, it was off to my parents' house. 
Santa had come so we checked out what was in our stockings.

Riley's typical demeanor toward me and my picture taking:



My parents got Ollie a helmet to go with the tricycle that Santa would be bringing him Christmas morning....he really wasn't a fan.





Following all the presents we ate supper and then went to church together.  Usually we get some family photos beforehand, but it just didn't happen this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment