Sunday, October 1, 2017

Clay Center Piotique

This weekend was the Clay Center Piotique Festival and a much anticipated weekend home with my kiddos.  My first week back at school was fine, but I have really been looking forward to spending time with Ollie and Paisley.  Riley had to work yesterday morning so I took the kids to the Piotique. 

Prior to going, photos were a must!  It isn't often that we are all dressed on a Saturday morning.  What can I say, Saturday mornings are for lounging in our jammies. 





They had lots of food vendors, various booths, and some dance performances while we were there, but Oliver was most interested in the bouncy house.  It had Mickey Mouse characters on it and he spotted it immediately.

I was a bit nervous about how he would do, but it was only a dollar so I figured it was worth a try even if he didn't like it.

He patiently waited his turn...

 ...while Paisley got tired of waiting and decided to take a snooze instead.

He had a ball once he got in there, but he stuck close to the side and near Paisley and I.


No festival is complete without some kettlecorn, both mommy and Ollie's favorite!


Riley drove some a tractor in the parade that afternoon, but we had gone home to take naps that that point.  Maybe next year we can watch the parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment