Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Halloween Costumes in the Making

Oliver loves watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and even though I'm not into characters, I figured that he would love to dress up like Mickey.  And naturally that meant that Paisley would be Minnie Mouse.

I've purchased items to make their costumes online here and there over the last week but finally decided that I'd better get to putting it all together. 

 There were pretty simple... I made Oliver some mouse ears out of felt and hot glued them to a headband.


I couldn't find any red shorts in his size, so I ended up buying some red sweatpants and cutting them off.  Good enough for me!  

He loved his Mickey ears and didn't want to take them off.

 Paisley's was even easier.  I made a pair of ears, added a bow and called it a day.  The onesie I found already had polka dots and the tutu skirt created the dress look I was going for.  Still need to find her some black pants and a long sleeve shirt, but that's easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment