Saturday, November 17, 2018

Turkey Stuffing

Today the kiddos and I ventured over to the Leonardville Library for some Thanksgiving fun.  They began by reading "There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Turkey" which is part of one of my favorite series.  I love reading these books to my preschoolers!


Each child was able to stuff their own turkey, sort of like Build-a-Bear.  It was adorable and free!


Paisley wasn't too interested in her turkey; she preferred eyeing the little baby nearby.  I'm not sure if she thought he was a doll or what, but she kept going over to him trying to rock him in his car seat.  Although it was sort of sweet, she was a little too rough.  We'll have to work on her mothering skills before baby Atzenweiler arrives (yes, that is right, my sister is pregnant!!).



I see more than two little turkeys in this picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment