Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Branson Vacay - Miniature Golf









This little cutie got a hole in one!


And so did this one!



I'm pretty sure I got more holes in one than Riley did (which never happens!) but, of course, I was the only one taking photos.






This is gold!  I love Oliver's reaction!  Pure excitement! 






The prize for getting a hole in one on the 18th hole was candy or a free round of golf.  Ollie chose candy!




After golf we went looking for a sweet treat.  We wanted Andy's, but the line was huge so we settled for a little stand that had fruity whipped frozen treats (I can't remember the name of it).  Ollie was a bit disappointed in the size of his kid's cone... and I was too for the price.



The kids helped themselves to Yama's to make up for their small cones.




No comments:

Post a Comment