Thursday, August 20, 2020

Oliver's First Day of Kindergarten

 To say that Ollie has been excited for kindergarten would be an understatement.  He missed being in school due to the stay at home order with Covid and was happy to get back to the preschool for summer camp.  All summer, though, he has been asking about how much longer until he gets to go into the big school for kindergarten.

We had to read this book the night before the big day.


Captain Crunch is apparently the perfect breakfast to get you ready for such a big day.







This year looks a little different than most.  Never did I think I would be sending my child to school wearing a mask all day, but here we are.


My preschoolers don't have to wear a mask (unless we are in the main building or during extended care), but I have to wear one.  It sure does bring some challenges to teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment