Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012!

One of my many New Year's Resolutions is to start and maintain a personal/family/life blog.


Riley proposed on December 19, 2011 and we are very excited to start the next chapter in our lives. I hope to use this blog to share the ups and downs, laughs and screams, perfections and chaos as we begin merging our lives together.

Currently, Riley is finishing up his degree at Kansas State University majoring in agromony. He is set to graduate in May of 2013.

I'm teaching math and reading to 8th grade students. I'm hoping to find a new job for next school year closer to Riley.

"Perfectly Organized Chaos"

I chose this name for my blog because it just seemed to fit my personality. I love everything to be perfect and organized. However, no matter how much I plan there always has to be a little chaos involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment