Monday, January 9, 2012

Bridal Show Winner




I went to Manhattan to visit Riley this weekend. On Sunday, I drug him to a Bridal Fair. Actually, I really didn't have to drag him which was very surprising :)




I wasn't feeling very well all morning. I spent most of the morning in my pjs with an upset tummy. I took a little nap and we headed to the Bridal Fair at about 2:00. Throughout the fair, I wasn't feeling much better but I did make it to the 4:00 fashion show... well kind of. In the middle of the fashion show, I got sick. I almost made it to the bathroom, but was slightly mortified as I threw up in the lobby and all over in the bathroom. :S




After, I felt much better and was determined to make it through the fashion show because they were giving away DJs at the end. I didn't win a DJ, but I did win a PHOTOGRAPHER. Riley and I were so excited. Every photographer we saw at the fair was way out of our price range. I was secretly dreaming that we could afford photographers like the ones we saw. Then my name was called for an $800 photography package.


2 of a Kind Design Photography


These two ladies are the photographers who gave away such an awesome package!


I'm very excited for them to shoot our wedding!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment