Thursday, September 24, 2015

Growing Boy

Our little guy is growing non-stop.  The other day he pulled himself up on the side of my treadmill and that has just been the beginning...

I got a little nervous last night when we put Ollie to bed.  He wasn't tired so was playing around in his crib.  I was convinced that he would pull himself up, so Riley was assigned the task of lowering his mattress.  Of course, he lowered it to the lowest setting so he wouldn't have to do it again.

Ollie and I read books and watched him work.

Checking out his new crib height, still not sleepy.

"What do you mean I'm suppose to be sleeping?"

After all the commotion Ollie wasn't into going to bed so we played for a while.  He officially has his crawling down now.  He was crawling up a storm, but then once I started to film he wouldn't show off his skills.  (Please ignore Riley pushing him onto his face, he was only trying to help move him along.  Haha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment