Monday, September 21, 2015

Kaylee's Birthday

Birthday fun was the reason for our trip to Horton this past weekend.  Kaylee celebrated the big seven.

A trip home gave us lots of good family time.  Husdon loves this book and can identify the majority of his alphabet letters.  He's such a little smarty pants.

Cousin love.


Papa put his boys in a pot.

Riley, Oliver, and I went shopping in KC and his parents joined us.  (I didn't get any photos; I guess I was too busy shopping.)  Marcia bought an outfit for Ollie and when we got back to Horton we found out that my mom had bought him same outfit for Christmas.  Too funny.

Kaylee asked for a puppy for her birthday.  Riley and I got her a fish instead.

Haley, Kaylee, and I decorated her colorful cake together.

Kaylee picked out trick candles so she could trick us all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment