Wednesday, September 28, 2016

My 29th Birthday

We celebrated my 29th birthday this past weekend after a very eventful week.  I woke up on Tuesday covered in hives which was also the first night of parent teacher conferences.  After a morning at the doctor and some steroids in my system, I made it through the evening at conferences.

I've been fighting a terrible cold and I think that Riley may have over-Lysoled the house which caused an allergic reaction and hives.  I fought them all week and continued to wake up with them each morning, but they are finally gone.

On Saturday, we went to Manhattan for Mexican food at La Fiesta.
Nothing makes things better than a margarita.  Even Ollie agrees (don't worry, he didn't really drink any.)

On Sunday we met some family in Topeka at Longhorn's to celebrate again.  
Obviously:  celebration = good food.

I still wasn't feeling the best, but it was nice to get out of the house and see everyone.

Ollie, of course, enjoyed Grammy and the birthday dessert best.



No comments:

Post a Comment