Friday, December 28, 2018

Christmas Eve Tradition + Matching Family Jammies

Ollie made reindeer food at preschool so when we got back to Riley's parents' house we had to sprinkle it outside.  I think most of it ended up on the bottom of his dress pants and all over his shoes!


We continued with the tradition we started at Oliver's very first Christmas with new jammies and reading The Night Before Christmas.


Paisley was tired and over everything so Ollie handled opening them up.  This year was extra special because I found jammies for the whole family last year for 90% off!

Riley is often less than thrilled about my ideas ... family jammies for Christmas Eve tops that list, but he begrudgingly obliged with a fake smile plastered on his face!


(This photo was later shown at Riley's work sale meeting.  I laughed when he told me...he didn't seem as amused!)

No comments:

Post a Comment