Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Family Photos

Back at the end of October, I had entered a Facebook contest for a free mini photo session that was being given away as a part of a five year anniversary milestone.  I simply liked and shared a post from "Shutterbug by Sheridan."  I teach with Sheridan's mom and knew her through her mom.

I had originally planned on having my parents help us with some photos to put on our Christmas card this year, but luckily I was the winner!  We've never had professional family photos taken so I was ecstatic to have this opportunity.  At the same time, I was also nervous.  When we have taken pictures in the past, it was usually my sister taking them.  That meant that if the kids were having meltdowns or weren't into it, we could try again later.  This mini session, however, was 30 minutes start to finish.  Now I wasn't thinking that a longer amount of time would have helped any because they usually have had enough after about twenty minutes.  I was just unsure if we would have cooperating kids at some point during those thirty minutes!

Anyway, we took photos the first weekend in November and it was chilly!  Paisley was working on a new tooth and was in a mood.  She was not her normal smiley self, but we managed to get a little grin or two.  Ollie sometimes struggled to look at the camera.  He was cooperative and didn't whine.

I'm happy with how they turned out and Sheridan was great to work with.  So without further ado, I present to you The Richling Family:













This one cracks me up.  This was at the very end and he was cold and tired of smiling.  He looks like some little 'ol frozen homeless kid. 

This one also cracks me up!  Kids were done!  

No comments:

Post a Comment