Sunday, February 19, 2012

Another Successful Bridal Fair

Yesterday, Riley and I went to another Bridal Fair. This time we traveled to Seneca. Again, we came out big winners.


When we first got there, my name was called about 15 minutes in, for a photo album.


We walked around, hit up most of the booths, and ran to Subway for a quick bit to eat. We came back after eating because the big prizes were being drawn at 3:00. There weren't many people there from 2:15-2:45 so we had a chance to make it around to the booths that we hadn't prior to eating. During this time, my name was called again for 20% off a bridal jewelry set.


My name was also called for a free photography session from Capture. The session includes a CD with full resolution pictures and print release for all images. We will be using this for our engagement photos, probably in the summer or fall.


Here's a photo of Kayla from Capture. We are super excited to work with her.



Photo Source



As it got closer to 3:00, more and more people starting showing up for the big prize drawings. They drew for the biggest prize first--a 32-in flat screen TV. To our surprise, they drew my name :)





Photo Source



It was a great day and I don't think Riley will be giving me a hard time about dragging him to bridal fairs :)



No comments:

Post a Comment