Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Dress

I have found THE DRESS!!!

Yesterday I had an appointment at David's Bridal. My mom, my MIL to be, my MOH, and I drove to Topeka. We met my sister and Kerby, one of my bridesmaids.

Our first stop was Dillard's were my mom found a dress, jewelry, and shoes. I LOVE her dress. It is a short red dress with rose-like details at the top of it. It is really cute and flattering on her.

After Dillard's we headed to a Mexican restaurant for dollar margaritas and some yummy food. Once we were stuffed, we had a little time left before my appointment at David's so we ran to Verizon to get my parents new phones.

When we got to David's Bridal I met my consultant, Leah. She was super nice and really easy to work with. Here is a group shot of my ladies (minus Krista who is taking the photo).

Krista (MOH) and Kerby insisted that I try on a big poofy dress. It was pretty, but SO not me. I love the look of everybody's expressions in the mirror. You know it's not the one, when everybody starts laughing when you come out of the dressing room.


Another dress...not the one.


I tried on several others but once I tried on THE DRESS I knew it was the once. I still tried on a few more and kept going back to the favorite. With a smile on my face, I rung the bell signaling that I was saying yes to my dress.

I have photos of myself in THE dress, but I'll be keeping them hidden.

No comments:

Post a Comment