Sunday, January 28, 2018

Pigs and Ponies

The kids and I ended up with an unexpected 3-day weekend this past weekend.  Our daycare lady texted us on Friday morning telling us that she was sick.  Riley had several meetings with customers lined up for the day and really couldn't miss work.  With no back-up babysitter or family nearby, I had to stay home with the kiddos.  (I hate to miss school, especially when I've used all my days up already due to maternity leave... but I will say it was nice to be home with these two cuties!)

Ollie loves to help me cook so we made mini pigs in a blanket.

Several times I called them pigs in a blanket and he thought that was so silly.... "No, mommy.  They are hot dogs."

This little miss finally was able to have her first ponytail!  She's got quite a bit of hair, but has lost a lot due to her rubbing her head around when she is sleeping.

 She looks so big with her little pony!



No comments:

Post a Comment