Friday, February 9, 2018

Winter Olympics 2018

I've always loved the Olympics.  For as long as I can remember, whenever the Olympics were on that's what we always watched on TV.  When I had open-heart surgery in August of 2012 the Summer Games were on and it was perfect!  I was able to watch decent television at all hours of the day since the Olympics were on.

Of course, like most, I prefer the Summer Olympics to the Winter.  However, this year was particularly fun because the opening ceremony fell on Oliver' 3rd birthday.  His first Winter Olympics and it was on his birthday... Isn't that just cool! (Riley didn't think so and is usually annoyed with my Olympic watching, but he obviously doesn't know what is cool!)

 Watching the opening ceremony together :)



No comments:

Post a Comment