Monday, December 30, 2019

Early Christmas 2019

Christmas fell on a Wednesday this year which make scheduling things a bit trickier.  We are usually pretty easy since Riley and I are both from the same hometown, but everybody isn't as fortunate.  This year we celebrated Christmas with Riley's family the weekend before.  Although it was different than years past, it was nice to not have to rush around because people needed to travel to their next celebration.

It seems like each year I get worse about taking photos during Christmas festivities.  I'm blaming being pregnant this year... next year, I'll probably blame the baby.  Oh well, who needs a billion pictures of kids opening up presents.  I'd rather enjoy the moment.




Oliver was very proud of his tower of presents he built.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment