Friday, April 27, 2018

Puzzles

My parents have recently caught a puzzle bug and every time we go to their house, they've got a puzzle spread out that they are working on.  Admittedly, I do like to do them while I'm there.

I took a personal day and stayed home with the kiddos today.  Daycare was closed as our provider was taking her daughter on a college visit.  This meant that we got to stay in our jammies and enjoy time at home together.  I spent some time putting our closet back together (Riley painted and redid all the shelving, more on that another time) and the kids played together nicely in the playroom.

I was shocked at how long they played with puzzles.  Every once in a while I was called in to retrieve a new puzzle off the shelf that is too high, but other than that, they were quiet as little church mice.

Perhaps they have caught a little puzzle bug too!


No comments:

Post a Comment