Monday, April 16, 2018

Riley's Birthday

Riley's birthday was on Tuesday so I made one of his favorites for supper, beef enchiladas.  Of course, no Mexican meal is complete without chips and salsa/queso and margaritas.  When Ollie saw the margarita glasses that Riley and I were using, he just had to have one too (with flavored water!)




I had been practicing the birthday song with Oliver so he could sing it to Riley.  As we were practicing he kept repeating "Happy Birthday to Daddy" over and over again before he would end the song.  During the actual time to sing it to Riley he forgot to say "daddy" all together.

With my dad's birthday being the 13th and Riley's on the 10th, we usually end up celebrating them together.  (Somehow I didn't get a photo of the two birthday boys together!)  We had several birthday celebrations, first on Saturday night at my parents.


Then we celebrated again at Riley's parents' house.


No comments:

Post a Comment