Saturday, April 21, 2018

School Carnival

My school has a carnival each spring and this was Ollie's first year to come.  Since he is three now we figured he would really enjoy it and boy, did he ever.

I had to work a carnival game so while I was busy working, Riley took the kids to eat and around to play games.  I hated missing out on all the fun, but loved that they were able to spend some quality time together.




Riley didn't get many pics which is understandable trying to juggle two kiddos.  When I finished up, I joined them for a few games before we headed home.




 Ollie loves this bouncy house with a slide.  So much so, that he even had a mini meltdown when his time was up and he had to get out. 







The cotton candy that we had promised him sure cheered him up fast though.


No comments:

Post a Comment